At Zoara we guarantee that all of our products are of the highest quality. Every piece of merchandise that leaves our premises has been scrupulously inspected and authenticated by our Quality Control Team before delivery. To ensure maximum customer satisfaction we are extremely thorough with our product inspections and careful in the way we handle every product. It is important to us that any product you order reaches your hands smoothly and successfully, and is a purchase for life. Therefore, Zoara offers a lifetime manufacturer warranty on all of our jewelry and gemstone products.
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
At Zoara, we see our relationship with you as a long term friendship that extends beyond your purchase. Our lifetime warranty means that we are there for you in the years to come, providing the service you need to keep your jewelry as beautiful as the day you received it.
Due to the delicate nature of precious metals and diamonds, we highly recommend regular maintenance as well as insurance coverage through our partner Jewelers Mutual. Rings especially should be cared for, as they experience frequent day to day impact. The Zoara Cleaning Kit is a great way to upkeep jewelry at home for regular care.
All of our products are meticulously handcrafted and scrupulously inspected to ensure the highest of quality. Should you require any repairs for your Zoara product, you may send in your jewelry for inspection. If the issue is deemed a manufacturing defect, we will repair your item at no cost to you. If the issue is determined to be caused by wear and tear, we will offer repairs at a quoted cost.
Please contact our customer care team at 1-800-431-0012 or email@example.com with any personal inquiries or to find out more.
• One free resizing within the first 60 days of purchase
• Zoara will cover the shipping costs both ways for orders within the Unites States.
• All single-tone gold and platinum rings are eligible for a free resizing when within the sizing limits listed on the website.
• Rings crafted with certain designs or materials cannot be resized. This includes eternity rings with a fixed number of stones per size, tension rings, and rings made from Palladium, two-tone rings or Tungsten or other alternative metals.
• Custom, engraved and modified rings may be subject to a resizing fee.
Women's ring sizes 9 and above and men's ring sizes 12 and above are considered custom sizes. Custom sizes that are offered on our site are available at no extra fee. These rings are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange. Custom sized rings are not eligible for our free resizing policy, but resizing options will be offered when available. Contact our customer support team for more information.
Time to upgrade your diamond? You’ve come to the right place.
Let us know you’re interested in an upgrade and our diamond experts will scrupulously handpick 2-3 bigger, better diamonds that are at least twice the value of your original stone for you to consider. While you are deciding which diamond is best for you, send in your original stone to receive credit towards your new, improved diamond. It’s a s simple as that.
• The upgrade program only includes loose, certified diamonds purchased from Zoara.
• Upgraded diamond recommendations will be at least double the cost value of your original one.
• Original diamonds must be returned with the original diamond certificate in pristine condition to receive credit towards your upgrade.
• Credit will be applied towards the new, upgraded diamond only.
• Upgraded diamonds may not be returned for a full refund.
• Zoara reserves the right to refuse an upgrade.
Contact our customer support team for more information.
Terms and conditions:
• Items with a manufacturing defect will either be repaired or replaced based on the discretion of our jewelers. In the case that a replacement is necessary, but the item is unavailable, we will do our best to offer an item as close as possible to the original or issue a refund based on the original cost of the item.
• The warranty excludes theft and is only available to the person who bought the item.
• Engravings, resizing and alterations carried out by a jeweler unaffiliated with Zoara will make the item non-returnable and void the warranty.
• Please note that all fine jewelry requires special care and should be protected from harmful conditions. Damage that results from natural wear is not covered under the warranty and includes common issues such as jewelry discoloration and damaged prongs and stones due to exposure to chemicals and harsh conditions, catching or bending or wearing out of prongs, improper maintenance, or forceful impact. Prongs must be properly maintained and repaired when needed in order to prevent loss of stones.
• The customer is responsible for all shipping and insurance fees. Until the item is delivered to our fulfillment center in New York, you assume responsibility for the package, so please take care to insure it to the full amount when shipping it to us.
• When sending diamonds to us, the diamond must be accompanied by a GIA/AGS/IGI/EGL or HRD grading report. If your diamond is uncertified, you will be required to fill out a form declaring it as uncertified.
Zoara is also glad to provide you with tips and instructions on jewelry maintenance. Zoara invites you to browse our Jewelry Learning Center which includes a section about Diamond Care to help you learn about how to care for your items as well as our Jewelry Learning Center which includes a section to help you learn about how to care for your items.
For any other questions or concerns, contact our Customer Service department.